26.11.08

how to deal when you lose someone you call your EVERYTHING?

after a few months, a long time of sucking all the pain,
now im ready to talk about it....

we've been together for more than two years.
we've shared everything.good and bad.



THE DAY HE KILLED ME..

I remember it was 22nd of May, last summer. I was home checking my friendster account.
When i clicked the "Who's viewed me" button, there were 3 persons who appeared there that ive never met before. but
one of them looks familiar. i thought they are just being curious with my profile and they have nothing to do about me.
and i never thought that, that girl has the intention of HURTING me and trying to take away of what ive fought hard for.
until i viewed her profile, she was using the surname of MY BOYFRIEND, at first i thought maybe she's just one of her cousins.
Until i found out it was more than that because on her shoutout was the lyrics of the song that was i told jhe to listen to and was his favorite. And on jhe's account i have a comment there, picture of our sleepers..hehe..then on the top of it was a new comment from that girl saying: this person loves you, with an arrow on her name.

"TANGINA.. I THOUGHT WITH ME HE'S A CHANGED MAN." ---yan yung pagkakakilala ko skanya sa two yrs na pnagsmahan nmin..he even proved it..

I stopped for a while. then i phoned him. i asked him who that girl was. he couldnt answer me.

i was DISAPPOINTED. I never expected that he could also do those things to me cos he was always telling me that it wasnt his business anymore, and that he dont want to happen again those things that he did with his ex before i came into his life. I just cried. I cant breathe. I cant say a word. I cant even think of anything.

Of course I broke up with him. right from the start i would always tell him that whatever happens i wont leave him but when the day comes that i would find out that he's cheating on me, i wont talk with him anymore, i wont even ask him "which of us do you love?", i told him ill just leave him and let him be with that girl. no more sorries, no more talks.

"ang hirap pla pag andun kna tlga sa sitwasyon.."


He told me a million SORRIES. but it doesnt even stop the pain and not even a single drop of my tear.

He said he doesnt love the girl. but then why he couldnt leave her?
He would stell me he'll make plans to leave her and asked me not to leave him. (why does he still have to make plans if that girl really doesnt matter to her?)

so all i could think of is that, he already has feelings for the girl.



One month had passed, Jhe and I still has communication.
Then last July we were together AGAIN.
I STILL WANT HIM BACK...
He told me everything(i guess not really everything.)
He even answered me honestly that they are still together but he promised me that he will leave the girl. He just wants me to understand him and give him time then we will start over again..
"Basta aq pa din daw mahal nya..."

But I was telling him what's stopping him from doing that?. Right from the start if he never really love the girl he will. he just answered "kasi kinokonxenxa nya ko"

"dahilan ba yun?" ----but then i still couldnt say NO to him. After all I STILL LOVE HIM. I thought giving US another chance would make it work. AND THAT THIS TIME, HE's ALREADY A CHANGED MAN.

Then after a few days he told me he already left the girl..

No comments: